Is this program essentially the same as Domdomsoft Manga Downloader for PC? Domdomsoft Manga Downloader can download manga from the most popular online manga sites in a JPG format.
I use this program on my PC and keep all my manga on my flash drive, which I stick into my Wii to (kind of) read them. The program I use is far outdated and has major glitches. If this program were even just a JPG reader that can handle files greater than 700x1200, than that would be amazing.--Williamdude1 06:31, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
- Well, ComicsReader now supports only png images in ZIP archives (Made by a my windows program that convert all type of image in png, with the exact dimensions and then put them into an archive), and this month I'm going to publish a beta. Tiamattia
YESSSS!!! I've been waiting sooooo long for an application like this. THe downside, YOU ONLY SUPPORT PNG! I have a large collection of manga on an external drive and would love to read it cohesively on my wii. I'm using WiiReader now, but it is full of bugs. Please, please add jpeg support. I'm begging you. --Williamdude1 17:07, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
Have you thought of implementing an ogg\mp3 player for some relaxing music playback while reading comics?--Corey89 12:15, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
The website link points to a pretty generic Italian site. And I cannot find this tool there. Also, the site filled with piracy junk. Does not make people here happy. --Daid 13:54, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, but the application and the source is not available yet. The site is correct, now I shall make a link more specific. We are removing the warez ... DO NOT OFFEND MODDINGSTUDIO --Tiamattia 14:17, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Hi to all... I'm Standardbus, admin of Moddingstudio... I'm sorry that you have found piracy junk elements on our website... Like said Tiamattia, we are removing the warez... but the website is big, and moderators are few... please collaborate with us reporting to standardbus [at@] moddingstudio [dot.] com some violations you found.
- We provide asap to correct the problem.
- Thanks --Standardbus 15:30, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't say warez, I said piracy stuff. Backup loaders and alike. I don't know the exact rules that wiibrew.org follows, but they never link to gbatmp for example. --Daid 15:59, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Oh.. now I understand what you mean... All right, backup loaders are too homebrew... and if used with legal copies of disks are a legal system to load backups made from the original disks to keep it saved... Standardbus 16:44, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
Maybe change the loading screen to a more... HBC-like browser; For every ZIP file, have a PNG file with the same name as a thumbnail or a cover which will be small like 32x64 bits. --Elisherer 19:15, 14 February 2010 (UTC)