Signing your posts
Hi there. In case you didn't know, when you add content to talk pages and WiiBrew pages that have open discussion, you should sign your posts by typing four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment. If you can't type the tilde character, you should click on the signature button located above the edit window. This will automatically insert a signature with your name and the time you posted the comment. This information is useful because other editors will be able to tell who said what, and when. Thank you! LoganA (talk • contribs) 03:13, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
I'm sorry no I did not know, thank you very much. I only made this thing so I could send a message to Wack0 about fixing up his meta.xml. I'll try and do that next time. Thanks again! ---Kage Korosu 03:18, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
...wants to talk to me :'-( -Kage Korosu 05:34, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- -TPAINROXX/BKW 01:49, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yay...Hi! -Kage Korosu 06:13, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hello. Anyway, I see you're an addict of WiiBrew, and I would like to tell you that I am somewhat as well. Ha ha, so there, we are somewhat similar... -TPAINROXX/BKW 01:11, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, yes I do believe I am addicted :-P Unfortunately the scene has been a little slow lately, I was hoping 4.1 would make things a bit more interesting, but I guess having 4.1u with all my IOS trucha capable, I'm in pretty good shape. And what is your primary addiction? Programming etc?
- Well, I like programming, although I'm not good at it. I'm putting anything I'm working on, on hold and I'm going to get back to learning more advanced C++ concepts (especially classes). The apps I'm mostly interested in are WiiSX/PCSX-Revolution and Wii64 as of now. I know I can play those games on my computer, but the Wii lets me play them more comfortably (with analog sticks)... and I like some of the games and Wii Menu tweaks that come out as well... [rambling]. But now I want to enjoy the rest of my summer because I spent like a month trying to program something for the Wii, but my debugging is horrible... -TPAINROXX/BKW 01:14, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- I've had my fair share of programming but it's all a forgotten memory now. I just hacked my System Menu with StartPatch to avoid disk checking for updates, which is really cool. I try and not screw with things too much though :-P -Kage Korosu 01:31, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- Well I've bricked my Wii a few times (semi- and black-screen-brick) with wads and Preloader. Also, I used Start Patch yesterday and love it (mainly because Preloader always bricks my Wii on 4.0).
- -TPAINROXX/BKW 22:58, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- Luckily, I've never bricked my Wii, the worst I've done is break the news and weather channels by deleting what I thought were duplicates. I don't really mess with WAD installers, save one time I installed MIOS v4 (used WUFE to get it off a disk) over the current version. -Kage Korosu 23:33, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- The only WADs I've messed with was a menu update (cause sadly, I has no Wifi) and custom channels (using a base WAD from Benzin). But thankfully I had BootMii as a safety net. And yeah, I did the same thing with the News and Weather channel (because WiiMu displays 2) along with my photo channel. I had to put in SSBB to "update" my Wii to get my Photo Channel back. But also, what exactly is a MIOS?
- -TPAINROXX/BKW 02:01, 24 July 2009 (UTC)