you just haven't responded to any of the posts i have on the GOF talk page, so i decided to move it to your page so you would get the "new messages" thing Calthephenom 19:54, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- I've responded once with "I don't have internet on my Wii (yet). So no way to work on any online capabilities. On the positive side, I do have quite some experience with network programming. But I want to finish version 1.0 first."
- As all your suggestions are internet related I don't feel the need to respond to them yet, as I am still working on the 1.0 release.
- And trying to get my attention by screaming louder only makes 1 thing happen. It makes me irritated. --Daid 09:13, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
could you package my demo song, "The Devil Lives In Ohio", with 1.0? its all charted and composed by me, so no copyright --Calthephenom 23:27, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
- As 1.0 is released already I could try my best and build a time machine and include the song before I released it. --Daid 09:03, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
Im Coding An Operating System Like No Other For Wii Homebrew..You Want In? Calthephenom 03:30, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
- No. --Daid 16:12, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
Is There Any Way You Could Beta Test My Compiled DOL's? --Calthephenom 01:38, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
is there any way you could create a little section on what the GOF Lua API. i would like to code a background, and wonder what function exist -- Calthephenom 21:05, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
- Functions are documented in the GuitarsOnFire stage.lua file. --Daid 21:17, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
hmm, it looks like the guitarfun stage has the capabilities to do the character thing i thought of. ill look into learning lua. -- kthx Calthephenom 22:03, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
GOF Score List
Hey, Is There Any Way That In About 3-4 Days You Could Add Some PHP To The Table for The GuitarsOnFire Scores List That Links To Their Profile (If They Have One, Or It Just Shows A "Signup Today" 404 Page)On My GuitarsOnFire Dedicated Forum, You Rawk. It Would Say "View Profile", In Another Column. What Is The ID For The Username? If I Make Something Similar To This. <?php <a href="http://yourawk.net/forum/profile/$_POST['Username']"?>> View Profile </a> Would It Work?
- I've read it 4 times. And I still don't get what you mean. Also, stop Capitalizing Every Word. That's fucking annoying. --Daid 09:59, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
I want to add a table on your score's page that will goto their userpage on my forum.it would just post whatever their gof username is into the url that looks for profiles. and btw, im gonna leave the gof talk page and your talk page alone for a little while, sorry about being so active --Calthephenom 23:59, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
hows that lookin? im not quite done designing (a little moar is neccessary for my standards) --Calthephenom 22:48, 17 January 2010 (UTC)
- Link not working. --Daid 09:43, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
oh and by the way
is there any way you could compile the current source? i would love to test what you have so far. --Calthephenom 17:52, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
- And what does that have to do with me? --Daid 21:32, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
i just found it intersting, felt like sharing
kind of an odd request, but...
is there any way you could create a little PC based app that converts the Chart2Mid Spec MID, to a Magma (RBN), Compatible Chart? its such a pain to figure out how to do manually. idunno, thanks for reading -- Calthephenom 20:34, 18 February 2010 (UTC)
hey, as i have little experience in C, and most of my knowledge was from VB6 and the Forms there in, i just wonder how you navigate from one C Source File To The Next, the syntax in VB would Be "Main.Hide", "Source2.Show". or is there no way to navigate in c? --Calthephenom 16:26, 19 March 2010 (UTC)
Also, is there any way you could give me a networking tut? i want it to download and print "motd.txt", from thewatercooler.cz.cc, without saving it to the SD/USB drives, because libfat.a always give's me strange compile errors. kthx --Calthephenom 20:15, 19 March 2010 (UTC)
- You need basic C tutorials. VB is very different from C. There is no "navigate" from 1 C file to another. There are just functions, and you can call functions contained in other C files. The normal case is to use header files. My unfinished SimpleAudioLibrary should be small enough to understand without to much trouble: http://daid2.mine.nu/svn/Wii/SAL/ and there are tons of places in the internet where you can get help for C. --Daid 16:41, 22 March 2010 (UTC)