Jewel Thief type game for the wii, controlled with the wiimote, with custom levels, VS modes, and online functionality.
Forced into a life of crime, three brothers have to become jewel thieves to pay the ransom on their kidnapped sisters head.
- User has 3 men (lifes) to clear the game.
- Using the wiimote you have to gather items while dodging the guards or by defeating them by using power ups if found.
- If caught by a guard you loose a man (life) and all items are returned to their starting points and the level starts again.
- If all 3 men are caught its game over
- All major items must be cleared to pass the level.
- On Passing a level all captured men are freed (start again with 3 lifes).
- Each item is worth various amounts in $, you need to collect a total of $100,000,000 to pay the ransom fee and save your sister (finish the game).
2008-06-11 - Core Programming: 2008-06-09 - Initial Development: 2008-06-06 - Concept and planning:
The roadmap shows the current plan of action, versions mentioned within will be released for testing either on invite basis or public beta (where mentioned). If no dates are mentioned then they are presumably not known at this time.
- Text Menu System
- Wiimote activity
- Graphical Menu System
- small initial game, includes some graphics, no enemies and limited items
- guards (enemies)
- timed gameplay, extra levels
- other jewel thiefs (enemies)
- power ups
- added intro splash screens/back story
- mini story mode
- splash screens for mini story mode
- large story mode
- splash screens for large story mode
- boss levels
- Arcade mode (constant loop of random levels with only 3 lives).
- arcade mode scoreboard
- Online scoreboard (game completion and arcade mode).
- VS Battle Mode
- VS Arcade Mode
- Online VS Arcade Mode
- Online VS Battle Mode
For information on testing, collaborating or other general ideas for the project, see the User_talk:Jamesdodd/Jewel Thiif page