Please note the below is a translation of the read me from spanish to english and may contain errors.
This is the card game Uno, 2 to 4 people can play via the Internet (or local area network). You can also play against 3 computer controlled opponents.
Edit server.xml and change the server's IP and port with the one you want to connect to (if you're going to act as a server you also have to configure, but the IP can be private rather than public)
NEW IN V6: Strings in mensajes.xml.
The rules are one of the classic:
- If you can not put a single letter sacks one before turning to the next round, and if you can put that card can do.
- If you play a Wild Draw 4 the next player loses his turn.
- There is no accumulation of +2.
- No letter boomerang.
A Deragonsu for his design of the cards.
- Improvement of the graphic menus, and something most of the game.
- Test the depth Online.
- A few more things, you can always add something: P
- Improved graphical game (Regarding V3)