Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
TetWiis is a Nintendo Wii Tetris clone, shamelessly based on the Nintendo DS version of Tetris.
TetWiis is freeware, can be distributed freely and should never be charged for.
|Point/choose menu item|
|Press to Select menu item|
In Game Controls
|Move Block Left|
|Move Block Right|
|Speeds up the block drop rate|
|Immediately drops the block in place|
|Hold Block/Swap block with already held one|
- v0.1b Released 18th November 2009
|v0.1b - Release 18th November 2009|
Known Issues/Missing Features
- Currently only works from an SD card.
- Power reset callback not implemented correctly
- GameCube Pad, Classic Controller support not yet complete
- Options aren't saved
- Highscore table not implemented yet
- Blocks not all coloured/patterend correctly
- Only currently tested on PAL TV - may have issues with NTSC.
Credits & Thanks
- All coding & Graphics by Pembo
- Music arranged by Peter Mörck
- Music composed originally by Rob Hubbard, Ben Daglish and Fred Gray
- Original Game Design by Alexey Pajitnov
- Teknecal for his tutorials
- Elisherer for getting me going with GRRLib
- Arikado for his MP3 code
- mdbrim for the pcm sound code