Comments & Questions
Cool. Where's the download link?--Arikado 17:51, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Nevermind, you just posted it--Arikado 17:59, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Just tried it. It's awesome. Would like to see classic and gamecube controller support in a future release.--Arikado 18:13, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Thank's Arikado ! Yes I'll add classic controller support in a future release.--BScrk
What is your source code based on? NiL? Open Liero? Liero AI? LOSP? --Flark 18:26, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Wiiero is a project developed from scratch, my source code is't based on other Liero clone, I made all... --BScrk
- Well, I love liero! Thanks for making this. =) --Flark 19:03, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
Bugs and suggestions
This needs a proper bug tracker. This is so that people don't keep reporting the same bugs over and over again. It's also much better than dealing with email. In the meantime, I suggest that people post bugs here. --Flark 18:26, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
I am unable to test the game and I am unable to exit the game.
Once I select weapons for player one, I can't get any farther. I assume that another controller is needed to select weapons for player two before gameplay will begin, but none of my extra wiimotes will connect. Also, there is no way to exit back to the menu. This makes it so that I have to unplug my wii. This is not good. --Flark 22:16, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Okay, I figured this out. You need to connect BOTH wiimotes BEFORE launching the game. This isn't mentioned anywhere. I'll make a note of it on the main wiki page. --Flark 22:25, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Turns out the extra controller doesn't need to be connected before the game loads. I just had to resynchronize it to my wii before it would work in the game. This is still kind of a problem, so there is a note of it on the instructions section. --Flark 22:37, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
Use of openliero skin/levels?
is possible to use skins made for openliero to wiiliero? -Yod4z 12 october 2008 14:56 GMT+1