Why can't I use the Update Downloader on Windows Vista?
-Because Vista is evil --Jedicommando 20:40, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Be sure to combine the files into an .exe when you release it! I HATE having to do it myself. --Jedicommando 20:40, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
- No. Just compile it yourself, you Windblows user. --SquidMan 01:13, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
I cant compile this app. Not under MinGW, CygWin, Native Linux! I get following warnings/errors:
gcc -c -Wall -O2 aes.c -o aes.o gcc -c -Wall -O2 main.c -o main.o In file included from main.c:33: endian.h: In function `be64': endian.h:28: warning: integer constant is too large for "long" type endian.h:29: warning: integer constant is too large for "long" type endian.h:30: warning: integer constant is too large for "long" type main.c: In function `get_title_key': main.c:76: warning: implicit declaration of function `aes_set_key' main.c: In function `fix_sysmenu': main.c:149: error: `kernel_buf' undeclared (first use in this function) main.c:149: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once main.c:149: error: for each function it appears in.) main.c: In function `download_all_versions': main.c:311: error: too many arguments to function `mkdir' main.c: In function `main': main.c:364: error: too many arguments to function `mkdir' make: *** [main.o] Error 1 rm aes.o
- Version 2.1 fixes this problem. Thanks =D --SquidMan 01:13, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
Man why don't you just make a dol app and you'll make our lives easier (Previous unsigned comment was made by Rafalfaro 18)
- 2 reasons:
- It can't be a DOL, it is a PC app.
- I think anyone who wants to use this knows how to type make in a terminal window.
- Kthx --SquidMan 04:25, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
- it can so be a dol. i had something like this as a dol for wii, but to tell it what you wanted to get, you had to edit the source. so pointless for what this guy wants.yossi 04:51, 9 December 2008 (UTC)