Talk:Shiny Red Tank
- How pretty. -- MetaFight's Mom.
- Slow at making graphics, eh? I can make some pre-rendered sprites for you. E-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org example on Youtube here. -- RetroTails
- I'm interested. I'll eventually need enemy sprites, but that's not the most needed graphics element just yet (see Tiles). -- MetaFight 00:29, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
More important than sprites, at the moment, is 32x32 environment tiles.
I'm looking for the following:
- Grass on rock/dirt
- Indoors Metalic
- Think of TMNT's technodrome.
- Background Art (for the above styles)
You'll notice that the game currently only has 3 tiles:
- Solid (blocks all movement)
- Semi-solid (only blocks downwards movement)
- Background (doesn't block any movement)
That's all that I really need for now. I'm eventually going to allot time to work on these, but if anybody wants to contribute it would be much appreciated. Thanks for your interest.
-- MetaFight 00:22, 10 March 2009 (UTC)