| This is not a general page for discussion about all things Wii-related; it is only for discussion of the front page of the Wiibrew wiki.
For anything else, please find the most appropriate page and use it.
Featured section is total win. Esp. the media part. --ChuckBartowski 06:27, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- Wait, are you joking? --Zack 17:00, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
I'm really starting to get sick of the ads like "Play downloaded wii games"... If we cannot post about piracy, then the same rules should apply to the ads. Toagac 16:13, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- We have control over Google AdSense? — Extrems (talk • contribs) 16:30, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, there's an option to "control competitor ads." Just type in their domains and their ads won't appear. I know you don't compete with them, by the way. I'm just trying to help. --Zack 17:52, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
Under the Homebrew navigation section could you add Homebrew in development? Gamewizard71 01:35, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- It's already under the section Development. Crayon 01:58, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- No the Sidebar navigator under the Wiibrew LOGO. Gamewizard71 22:53, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
Thursday July 9 2009 820 AM PST forum looks down from this location and from another proxy.
Sunday August 9 2009 256 PM PST forum is down again.
Wii menu 4.1 was just relesed on the wii in america a few minutes ago AaronMosh7 03:16, 16 July 2009 (UTC)