There is a bug in this, (still great)if you do not get the program running before HBC gets a connection this just decides it won't initialize. Great job. Pinball wizard 23:39, 9 June 2008 (CEST)
I have tried the .elf and the .dol for versions 0.0.5, 0.0.6, and 0.0.6a1 through HBC and through wiiload and it keeps giving me the same code dump. Vader347
"FTP ERROR: Listing directory failed"
(POSSIBLY) Terminal FTP App
Gives "550 Not a directory" error when attempt to transfer data, but Fetch is working fine. Terminal can open the directory, make new directories, delete old ones- but when I use put filename, it returns 550 Not a directory. Possible misuse of Terminal? Please advise. Will post full log tomorrow
Another person's problem, using command line FTP
220 ftpii USER anonymous 331 User name okay, need password. PASS ******** 230 User logged in, proceed. NOOP 200 NOOP command successful. SYST 215 UNIX Type: L8 Version: ftpii CWD /APPS 250 CWD command successful. FEAT 502 Command not implemented. PASV 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,0,164,4,4). LIST -a 550 No such file or directory PASV 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,0,164,4,5). LIST 120 Writing data.
- Are you sure that there IS an "APPS" folder? Just asking because I didn't see a dir/ls command. You have to make one first, with mkdir APPS (remove old ones with rmdir NAME).
- Hmm...this page is a little messed up... this was my log file for cyber duck. yes theres an apps folder, I can get it to work with other some other FTP apps. But even if there wasn't I should be able to connect and then create files etc. Tho I do get permission errors when trying to delete root folders JD 08:13, 18 June 2008 (CEST)
Freezes on Exit
After ouputting the goodbye message it seems to be sticking and not loading the HBc and I'm having to do a hard reset. JD 20:33, 13 June 2008 (CEST)
Wake On LAN FTP
Is the following situation possible (eventually)?
- The Wii is in stand-by mode.
- An altered client sends a (sort of) wake-on LAN signal to the Wii
- FTP server is activated
- File transfer
- FTP connection is closed
- Wii returns to standby mode
What will be needed to accomplish this? How can I help :)
Sugadaddy 12:12, 10 June 2008 GMT+1
Changes of each Versions?
Hey, whatabout a log of stuff like when an update was released and what was improved? Would be really cool to have that on the FTPii Page!