Talk:FCE Ultra GX
|This page is intended for feature requests, help, and general discussion. Please post bug reports on the official Google Code site.|
GCN Controller problem
When I use the GCN controller the A and B buttons launch me to the save/load/config screen, the Wiimote works flawless, I having the same problem with the Snes9x 4.0.1, Y and X buttons (GNC controller) launch me to the options screen during gameplay --TunaLover 13:53, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
Is it possible to add hq3x into FCE Ultra GX, since it is already implemented in FCEU? --Jeffsterz 15:51, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
I'd love to see that too. NES games don't take up that much memory, the Wii should be able to handle it and it'd probably look great. Mekuso
Will there ever be GameGenie support?
- Eventually, I hope. --Tantric 08:11, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
Two player support
I see that there is supposed to be support for 1-4 players; however, how does one go about enabling it while in game? I've tried syncing the Wiimotes with the Wii via the red buttons to no avail (while in a loaded ROM). Should I be doing the syncing from the HomeBrew Channel instead? Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks. --Jeffsterz 15:51, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- I figured this out and found that you do have to manually sync the Wiimotes via the red sync button on the Wii and on the Wiimote (near the batteries) while in the HomeBrew Channel. --Jeffsterz 16:14, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
Black screen on startup
Right, so when I start FCE Ultra GX, I get a black screen. Nothing else. The wiimotes aren't syncing or anything. Any idea what's going on? --Hideous 15:51, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
- can you comment more informations like directory structure, support (dvd, SD, usb, smb)... -Yod4z 18:02 GMT+1
- As far as I know, I have the proper directory structure set up on the SD card (fceugx/roms and /saves). I've tried both PAL50 and PAL60, and I've even formatted my card once. Nothing works, so far. --Hideous 18:38, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
Can't find SD card
For some reason sometimes the emulator will say that it can't find the sd card then it will freeze and I have to hold the power button to turn it off. Or it can't load my save. Another thing is if I can load a save the screen will be distorted In certain games. I.E tmnt or castlevania 3. Anyway still great emulator.
Anyone got Mario Adventure to work?
Does anyone know if Mario Adventure works? It doesn't seem to work for me on both the FCE Ultra GX and just plain FCE Ultra. --Mjbauer95 21:35, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- I got it to work but it needs to be a fresh patch. (Not the one that is already patched. Luigi vs Mario should work flawlessly, too) Removed your link, no ROM links on WiiBrew. That would have been a ban.--retrotails 20:47, 13 April 2009 (UTC)