Talk:Achtung Wii Kurve
I made a quick icon.png for your game. It's nothing special, but I used Wii based fonts to make them, so just check them out.
Black Background: http://i40.tinypic.com/16kc9pu.png
- Thanks! I will probably include one of them in the next realease! -profetylen 20:02, 2 July 2009
- You're welcome. I'm not the best at GIMP, but they're good for now. If you want I'll spend a little time on them and add some shadows and improve it a little better.---TPAINROXX/BKW 18:33, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- Another suggestion by me: --Elisherer 09:11, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- Very nice! ^ -TPAINROXX/BKW 02:57, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
I think a smarter CPU would be cool. You know, one that doesn't kamikaze into walls every time? That would be nice! :PWaxyPumpkin72 03:25, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, I'm actually working on one and it's currently slightly smarter.
-profetylen 20:02, 13 July 2009—Preceding unsigned comment added by Profetylen (talk • contribs) 17:02, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Its nothing too important, because I could always just turn off the music, but please, could you either replace the music with something else, or give us the option to put in our own?--Namo 12:53, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
I would like it if the death rumble was turned down just a few clicks. I like it on, but it is just a little too jarring.--Williamdude1 15:51, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
It might be too much to ask, but maybe create a point-and-click GUI. It would imrove the aesthetic of the game greatly.--Williamdude1 15:58, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
My only suggestion would be to have the changelog show newest entries first instead of last :-) Solcott 19:33, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
In version 1.1 3/4 of the players die immediately after starting the round, and the rest die within 5 seconds, without touching anything. Something must be wrong with collision detection. --Williamdude1 15:49, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
That is fixed now when v1.1a is up. --Profetylen 06:28, 24 August 2009 (UTC)