SysCheck HacksDen Edition is a homebrew application which runs several checks on your Wii's installed IOS and cIOS. It returns a report which can be used for troubleshooting.
The author can not be held responsible for any damages SysCheck might cause!
|SysCheck HacksDen Edition|
|Author(s)||JoostinOnline, Double_A, R2-D2199, Nano|
|Version||2.4.0 HD Edition|
|Downloadable via the Open Shop Channel|
The utility SysCheck HacksDen Edition runs the here listed checks on your installed IOS and cIOS:
- Base IOS Detection
- vIOS Detection
- Beer Ticket
- IOS Stub
- Fake Signature (aka Trucha Bug)
- ES_DiVerify (aka ES_Identify)
- Flash Access
- NAND Access
- Boot2 Access
- USB 2.0
SysCheck generates a report on the root of the SD card (sd:/sysCheck.csv). There is also an option to upload the report to the internet, on https://syscheck.rc24.xyz/, for easier sharing.
Version 2.4.0 HacksDen Edition
- Added check for Beer ticket
- Added skipped IOS's to list
- Removed the need to reload the runtime IOS
- SysCheck directory is created if it doesn't exist
- Fixed incorrect runtime IOS type
- Fixed vWii cIOS's sometimes showing as regular cIOS's
- Fixed crash when the language is set to Italian, French, or Spanish
- Fixed update function
- Updated Spanish translation (thanks NaxoR93)
Version 2.3.2 HacksDen Edition
- Disabled vIOS check on a real Wii because it was causing problems
- Fixed the drive date bug (for real this time)
- Fixed possible crash when there is no AHB access
- Fixed crash when unknown System Menu version is installed
Version 2.3.1 HacksDen Edition
- Added hashes for hermes cIOS 2XX[38+60]v4, 2XX[38+37]v4, and 2XXv5.1 (thanks Cyan)
- Now reports if you have a vIOS installed
- Added support for the latest System Menu on vWii
Version 2.3.0 HacksDen Edition
- Added a new argument --skipIOS, which lets you skip any specific IOS in the scan. This is useful for freezes. Multiple arguments are supported.
- Added translations for "Homebrew Channel is not installed" message
- Added support for GC\Classic controllers, and multiple remotes
- Added detection for DM\DML 2.11
- Fixed BC_NAND and BC_WFS showing up as patched
- Fixed a translation for "Unknown"
- Fixed the report from spilling an extra line past the frame
- Improved timing between messages
- Improved "Sorting Titles" speed
- Other minor changes
Version 2.2.1 HacksDen Edition
- Fixed the pesky bug that sometimes caused the slot number of a vWii cIOS to be way off. Thanks to asper for lots of testing.
Version 2.2.0 HacksDen Edition
- Added support for the new vWii System Menu's.
- Fixed the ridiculous bug (possibly intentional?) where the System Menu region is defined by setting.txt, not by what's installed.
- Added an additional method of checking the System Menu version. The current way works fine, but it doesn't hurt to have some backup methods.
- App now exits properly on error, and memory is cleaned up.
- Added support for DM/DML 2.7-2.10.
- Added libruntimeiospatch v1.6.1.
- Rewrote logfile code so it logs directly to the file (no overflows).
- Fixed bug where a bunch of blank lines are shown on the report when you press Right close to the end of the file.
- Added a .5 second delay after displaying report to decrease the chance of accidental uploads.
- Added a .2 second delay between the init messages.
- Added check for console type (Wii or Wii U).
- Translations added for "Shop Channel Code".
- A fair amount of optimization and cleanup.
Version 2.1.0 HacksDen Edition
- Fixed HBC 1.1.x detection for languages other than English
- Fixed HBF detection for languages other than English, and removed German message if it doesn't exist
- Fixed compile warnings
- Added support for proper display in Windows Notepad
- Fixed format of meta.xml file
- Updated libCheckRegion so that it supports new Wii and vWii regions
- Fixed Region report for the vWii
- Added check for Shop Channel Country
- Improved code readability
- Support for custom 4.1 System Menu versions (544xx)
- Changed the background and icon
- Changed the English date format to MM/DD/YYYY because that's how it's used in conversation
- Other minor changes