Difference between revisions of "SysCheck"
m (Added HBB)
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
- USB 2.0.
- USB 2.0.
'''sysCheck''' generates a report on the root of the SD card
'''sysCheck''' generates a report on the root of the SD card.
Revision as of 22:12, 1 November 2010
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
- IOS Stub; - Fake signature (aka Trucha Bug); - ES_DiVerify (aka ES_Identify); - Flash Access; - NAND Access; - Boot2 Access; - USB 2.0.
sysCheck generates a report on the root of the SD card.
sysCheck is based on the work of these projects. All credit goes to those developpers:
* AnyTitle Deleter * DOP-Mii * IOS Check * Libwiilight * Preloader et Priiloader * Title Lister * USB Loader GX
Even if this application is not dangerous, the author can not be held responsible for any damage it might cause!
Version 1.6.2 (final version)
* Automatically detect the language settings (supports English and French only); * Improve IOS stubs detection; * Recompiled with the latest version of DevkitPro; * Code cleanup.
* Fix BootMii as IOS issue; * Improve USB 2.0 detection for Hermes' IOS.
* Improve IOS Stubs detection; * Improve Fake Signature check; * Check for NAND Access; * Display Hollywood GPU version; * Display Console ID; * Display Boot2 version.
* Fix IOS202 issue; * Improve IOS stubs detection; * Error handling corrections; * Wii Light is turn on when generating the CSV report; * Code cleanup.
* Check for USB 2.0 IOS Tree; * Display the current date and time in the report; * Recompiled with the latest version of DevkitPro; * Code cleanup.
Version 1.3 (unreleased)
* Detect the console region; * Error handling corrections.
Version 1.2 (unreleased)
* Check for Flash Access; * Check for Boot2 Access.
* Fix IOS stubs detection; * Fix IOS revision number displayed on reload; * Code cleanup.
* Initial public release