Swingball is a platforming time trial game with the ability to swing from almost anything.
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
The game was made for the 2010 Nintendomax Wii Dev Competition in which it came in second place.
v1.1 - September 21, 2010
- Several new levels.
- Improved level selection screen.
- Added a menu screen reminding that custom levels can be made and explaining how its done.
- Movement speed has been made frame rate independent.
v1.0 - May 29, 2010
- Added and improved menus.
- Added a screen informing the player of the need for a nunchuk controller.
v0.9 - May 26, 2010
- Added a timer.
- Scores are automatically saved and displayed at the level selection screen.
- Corrected problems relating to jumping well standing next to a wall and made other improvements to the collision and movement system.
- Added the ability to control jump height by holding down or releasing the A button.
- Small graphical changes.
v0.1 - May 21, 2010
- First test demo.
Tunnel Rush background music by ara - http://ccmixter.org/people/ara
hit_on_wood sound effects by Anton - http://www.freesound.org/usersViewSingle.php?id=58
swosh-06 sound effect by qubodup - http://www.freesound.org/usersViewSingle.php?id=71257
Special thanks to NintendoMax - http://www.nintendomax.com/