This project is based on the atari 2600 opensource emulator called stella. You can find the original sources on its sourceforge page:
This version uses the same sources than the original. It uses wii-linux to run on a wii, cwiid for wiimote interface, and the SDL libraries for this system.
What you need
- A console ready to run homebrew
- Copy the "app" and "stella" directories (and its contents) to the root of yout SDCard.
- Put your roms inside the "stella" directory, in the root of your sdcard
- Put the SDCard on the front slot sdcard adapter of your wii
- Launch the Homebrew channel, and load the Stella´s .dol file
- Select StellaWii in HBC (Or launch via your favourite method)
- White text on black background will appear (Don't press anything)
- Wait 30 seconds and the orange GUI should appear
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Press 1+2 on Wiimote, wiimote lights should flash
- Wait 30 seconds, wiimote lights should stop flashing
- Turn the wiimote on it's side as shown below
In Game Controls
|Player 1||Player 2||Action|
- The gc-linux team for their effort in porting linux to the wii console
- The stella team, for their great emulator
- The CWiid develeoppers, for their great applications to interface the wiimote