|Contributor(s)||BlackAce83, TiMeBoMb, zektor, da_letter_a|
|This homebrew application makes permanent changes to the Wii's NAND, thus, this application should be used with caution.|
In the unlikely case that you lose power during patching process, you may brick your Wii. This will only happen if you lose power while the patches are being applied, and as this is a quick process, there is small risk of bricking. However, if you do brick, no one is responsible. There is no warranty with this app. You should take a BootMii NAND dump and have BootMii installed as boot2 (if possible) as a precaution.
Preloader & StartPatch
Some of these hacks don't play well when Preloader has applied similar hacks.
If you would like to apply a patch in StartPatch, please disable it in Preloader first!
Features Of v4.2.x
- Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
- Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates which have been embedded in Discs.
- Block Online Updates - Prevents online updates being installed.
- Force WiFi Connection Test Error - Forces a WiFi Connection Test Error.
- Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
- Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
- Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
- Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
- No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
- Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
- Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
- Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
- Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
Just run the app through the Homebrew Channel, and select which hacks you would like to apply by pressing "A". You can uninstall the hacks by pressing "B". After you select the ones that you like, select the "Save" option at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: If there are multiple patches for the same hack you must install ALL of them.
- Remove NoCopy Protection 1/1
- Remove NoCopy Protection 1/2
- Remove NoCopy Protection 1/3
- Remove NoCopy Protection 1/4
- Remove NoCopy Protection 1/5
|Select / Install|
|Cancel / Uninstall|
|Exit To Loader|
|Navigate List Up|
|Navigate List Down|
- A way to launch homebrew
- A cIOS rev12 or higher installed for v4.1, v4.2
- A trucha enabled IOS 36 installed for v4.0, v4.1, v4.2.x
( NOTE: BEFORE UPDATING TO A NEW VERSION, REMOVE ALL PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED PATCHES! )
System Menu v4.2
- for NTSC-U (United States of America) StartPatch v4.2.3U
- for PAL (Europe) StartPatch v4.2.3E
- for NTSC-J (Japan) StartPatch v4.2.3J
- for KOR (Korean) StartPatch v4.2.3K
System Menu v4.1
- for NTSC-U (United States of America) StartPatch v4.1.0U
- for PAL (Europe) StartPatch v4.1.0E
- for NTSC-J (Japan) StartPatch v4.1.0J
System Menu v4.0
- for NTSC-U (United States of America) StartPatch v4.0.4U
- for PAL (Europe) StartPatch v4.0.5E
- for NTSC-J (Japan) StartPatch v4.0.5J
System Menu v3.2
- for PAL (Europe) By Tgames StartPatch v3.2.0E
Thank You's (For v4.2.x)
- BlackAce83 - Some Very Small Coding, Porting, Compiling, A LOT Of Testing, ...MORE
- TiMeBoMb - Some Very Small Coding, Some Porting, A LOT Of Testing, New StartPatch Icon, New "meta.xml" File ...MORE
- zektor - A LOT Of Testing, ...MORE
- da_letter_a - Korean Offsets
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!! We hold no responsibility in the case of a brick! Enjoy!!