|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Schism Tracker is an editor and player for tracked music (IT, XM, S3M, MOD, etc.), heavily based on the look and feel of the DOS program Impulse Tracker.
If you have a USB keyboard and mouse attached, they should work identically to the standard PC version. The Wiimote works like a mouse and also provides basic playback functionality.
|Stop (if playing)|
Return to file browser
|Load / change directory (in browser)|
|Yes/OK (in dialog)|
|No/Cancel (in dialog)|
|Quit to loader|
(These are just the major highlights and Wii-related changes. For the painstaking details of every last thing that's happened, have a look at the repository.)
- Using pbsds's spiffy icon. Thanks!
- No longer crashes at startup when loaded with Bannerbomb. (Still crashes at exit.)
- Initial support for Doom .mus files, added by request of SandMan. No drums, and it doesn't do pitchbends, but it's a start.
- Display changed to default to YUV overlay (much faster!)
- Fixed a bunch of file load and playback bugs
- Wii support added
- Saving over an existing file fails
- No SD card insert/remove detection
- USB disks are unsupported
- Title scanning is very slow
- Stereo left/right might be backwards (if so, hit Alt-R on the infopage to fix it)