RockBlueMet Tic-Tac-Toe fan-made game in Rockman climate, coded using MLlib.
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
- No meta.xml and icon.png made yet (on next release should be ready)
- website section is being prepared, download however works, so enjoy since then
- Still no more music
Unfortunately library I use for coding can eat only MOD files for now so I can't use XM/IT/S3M/other formats...yet
- But that doesn't mean...
It means I'm limited to MOD format and I can only create in that format or find temporary tracks, limited a little
- But still
Get out then if You are so impatient :P More music coming soon, game is playable now, aren't You happy?
- No Intro/Ending Screens
Since main game code is sort of fixed, I can think about it...at least intro for now
- Can I hotlink it on my webpage to inform friends that You...
NO This is only place to download this game and on HBB if it will be approved, no hotlinks to file allowed
RC2 - 23 July 2010
- Corrected graphics
- Corrected Players Change (turn-based regardless of win)
- Preparations in code for more music to select from to play
- Added writing which player turn is now (0 is player 1 while 1 is for player 2) for now it is where it is for future debugging
- Added word "Wii" on the left side to not leave it empty, maybe there will be some info or buttons for music in future
RC1 - 18 July 2010
- Initial release