Revolt Of The Binary Couriers
|Revolt Of The Binary Couriers|
|Type||Role playing game|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Revolt Of The Binary Couriers is the sequel to Pineapple Apocalypse RPG. It's a 2D turn based RPG with retro style pixelated visuals. You play as a robot, fight random monsters, collect boxes and occasionally encounter NPCs. There is no goal. Only grinding.
v1.1 - July 27, 2010 - http://www.multiupload.com/OC9NKJH9LN
- The pause menu can now be opened at any time.
- Along with saving (which can only be done when not in combat) and loading progress you can now select to start a new game from the pause menu.
- A few new enemies where added.
- Improved frame rate.
- classic controller support.
- Bug fix relating to combat with non mutated pineapples.
- Repositioned text boxes away from the top and bottom of the screen to ensure that they are fully visible.
- Added background music.
v1.0 - January 25, 2010 - http://www.multiupload.com/C6NVZ2AVFV
- first release of the game for Wii.
Background music (Aeroplanes) by Nanodrone. http://8bc.org/music/Nanodrone/Aeroplanes+%28interlude%2C+ambient%29/
Video of v1.1
Video of v1.0