Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a port of Quake to the Wii based on the GC Quake port by Peter Mackay.
- Download and extract the ID1 folder to the root of your SD card.
- Extract the "quake" folder to your apps folder
- Make sure filenames are all uppercase.
- Launch Quake.dol using your method of choice.
Release Notes - GX 0.02
- This is the full version with the Vispatch clear water mod installed.
- Hardware graphics acceleration fully functional to glquake original specs.
- A flaw is that you have to disconnect and reconnect the nunchuk when the game loads
- If you have the software rendering installed on your sd card, please delete ID1/CONFIG.CFG before playing this version OR restore the default settings using the Options Menu. This is necessary because the Wiimote button mapping has changed.
- Still has one bug, may hang after several levels played. Please save often and don't play dozens of levels in one sit. If any split-second hang occurs, it's sign that it may freeze completely soon. I recommend saving your progress and exiting to the loader, then reloading the game.