|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
PixelMerge is a clone of the simple yet addictive Flood-it game. Fill the whole board with the same color within the maximum number of allowed steps in order to win. The topleft pixel is your starting point, change to another color to merge and form a group with surrounding pixels sharing the same color. Successive color changes will change the group's color.
- Three difficulty levels (see Table below)
- Graphical screen adjustment
- Autosave of settings and best records for each difficulties (requires SD or USB device)
|Difficulty||Grid Size||Allowed Steps|
Extract the archive's content directly to the root of your SD or USB device.
Note: You can play either by pointing and clicking on the color buttons or by helding the wiimote horizontally and using the keybindings.
|Quit to menu|
|Change color to pink|
|Change color to dark blue|
|Change color to yellow|
|Change color to red|
|Change color to light blue|
|Change color to green|
|Quit to menu|
Version 0.9.0 - May 1st 2010
- Initial release for NINTENDOMAX WII DEV COMPO 2010
List of things I would like to complete before making the code public. Since there are only low priority stuff left, even if I'm not done, I'll make the code public on May 30th 2010. I'll release the code sooner if I manage to go through my list before that date.
- I'm done with the high priority stuff! :-)
- Translation support; gettext.
- Go through the all the code to add comments and improve consistency if needed.
- Use GNU Autotools instead of just GNU make to clean hardcoded/error-prone current packaging routines.