Pineapple Apocalypse RPG is a 2D turn based RPG with retro style pixelated visuals. You play as a robot and there are apparently mutated pineapples along with other enemies to randomly encounter. There is no real plot or NPCs or story progression. There is just an open world to wander around in.
|Pineapple Apocalypse RPG|
|Type||Role playing game|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
v1.2 - August 30, 2012
- Fixed the speed of the background music.
- Fixed a problem with loading non existent game saves.
- Updated the home menu.
v1.1 - July 21, 2010
- Improved frame rate.
- classic controller support.
- Bug fix relating to combat with non mutated pineapples.
- Corrected two tiles which where not being rendered
- Repositioned text boxes away from the top and bottom of the screen to ensure that they are fully visible.
- Added a text box reminding which button saves and which loads.
- Added background music.
- Added a home menu.
v1.0 - November 23, 2009
- first release of the game for Wii.
Background music (Aeroplanes) by Nanodrone. http://8bc.org/members/Nanodrone
If you like this game, be sure to check out the sequel.