Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
PieChart Is a mish-mash of several PacMan gameplay styles and themes. Programmed in C over several weeks and using GRRLIB for rendering, PieChart is a 17 level experience with more to come soon.
|Screenshot to SD card|
- Huge ghost AI revision. They can no longer reverse direction at will; they also can switch between evasive and wandering modes
- Animated title screen
- Multiple level support
- 17 new levels! This should keep people occupied until I add more soon
- Maze size reduced to allow for HUD options
- fixed/added hiscore saving. score.bin MUST exist and it can't be empty or you'll get a stack error.
- Fixed animation speeds
- Tile engine working
- Player programming complete
- Barely functional AI
- single level support
- Much more robust AI
- up to 255 levels (hopefully)
- Add more sound channels so that SFX don't get dropped
- other various improvements, possibly improve collision detection to make ghosts more fair.
- Game uses external files for memory management. As a result, this game doesn't work in Dolphin AFAIK. This also means you'll need to put everything in the right location on the SD card. "sd:/apps/PieChart"