|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
PCSX-Revolution is a port of the PlayStation (One) emulator, PCSX, for the Nintendo Wii. I really suggest you buy a Classic Controller Pro, because it is supported and it has two pads on the back to use the R1,R2,L1, and L2 buttons
Some planned works:
- Speed up. I have some ideas how to speed it up, but it will take some time:
- New Recompiler.
- New GPU plugin. (Current is too messy to fix it)
- Save states.
- Better UI.
- Can't return in game from menu. Added in 'rev50'.
Game image files must have a space in the filename and the extension must be lowercase. For example: "MGS.bin" and "mgs 1.BIN" won't be recognized, but "MGS 1.bin" would be.Fixed in release 'rev28'.
- Rev. 50:
- Reworked recompiler. Fixed some bugs. Still buggy.
- New GTE. Closer to documentation, but needs more testing. Many bugs fixed, but some new added.
[the video here doesn't exist] Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter on PCSX-Revolution