|Licence||GNU GPL v3|
OpenHCL is an open source recreation of E. (Buster) Hashimoto's freeware game, Hydra Castle Labyrinth. In this Metroidvania-style fantasy platformer, the hero is tasked with recovering the stolen crown from the evil Hydra's castle. Battling through eight dungeons, the player collects items to solve puzzles, obtain new abilities and reach new areas.
- 240p mode for CRT televisions.
- Controllable with wiimote, nunchuk, gamecube, and classic controllers.
- Also playable on the WiiU.
|/||/||Move / Interact (Up)|
|/||/ /||/ /||/||Next sub-weapon|
Thanks to Vague Rant OpenHCL now has better support for the Wii U.
- The Wii U gamepad can be used in Wii VC mode.
- Improved video quality in widescreen mode on Wii U.
Updated Korean font. It is now larger and easier to read.
Added Korean translation by DDinghoya
The game's graphics, design, and data files are owned by Buster.
- Music: Matajuurou
- Sound effects: Osabishyuuki
- Project Quadruple D: Sandman
- English translation: Gary the Krampus
- Korean translation: DDinghoya