O2em is an Odyssey2/Videopac emulator for the Wii game console. This unit was known as the Philips Odyssey in Brazil, Philips Videopac G7000 in Europe, and Odyssey2 under both Magnavox and Philips brands in North America.
- Copy the application folder (o2em) in the "apps" directory of the SD card (HomeBrew channel directory structure).
- Create a directory "/roms/romsodd" on the SD card
- Put all your roms (.bin or .zip) in that directory including the system rom (named "o2rom.bin")
- Boot the emulator from the HomeBrew Channel.
- Select ROM and press the "2" button."
"HOME" to exit the emulator at anytime. "cursor keys" to navigate up/down/left/right. "button 2" to shoot (or whatever...) "plus" to invoke the emulated console's Keyboard/keyPad (press "plus" again to swap the joystick/keyPad number) and "2" button again to come back to the game and/or confirm the pad key press. "minus" to go back to the ROMs menu.
- SDHC support (build with latest libogc and libfat)
- some problems in double buffering causing some corruptions in GFX.
- Sound to be improved in a next release...
30/01/09: V1.0: Initial release.