Difference between revisions of "Newo Runner"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
'''Newo Runner''' is a
'''Newo Runner''' is a game. of the .
== Features ==
== Features ==
Revision as of 05:58, 3 June 2012
|Contributor(s)||Jammy, Julian Mathonet, JustinOnline|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Newo Runner is a endless runner game. Jump to avoid obstacles and reach the end of the level.
- Endless running and jumping fun!
- 8 courses with 10 levels each
- Collect coins and go for the high score on each course
- Add custom courses to the game by putting images and mp3s into the levels folder
- In English, French, or Spanish depending on your wii settings.
- Challenging game play
- Use your favourite Wiimote, Classic Controller or Gamecube controller to play.
Add your ideas or suggestion by clicking on the 'discussion' tab or here
Courtesy of [Cid2Mizard]
How to play
The game is designed to be simple to play. The player automatically runs forward, always forward. Press 2 to jump obstacles until you reach the end of the course. Collect coins to increase you score. If you hit a wall 3 times you die and will have to start over the level.
All controls work for first player only.
|Options Menu / Accept|
|Quit Game Or Level|
|Not Available||Not Used|
- Owen - C Programming
- Jammy - title screen
- Julian Mathonet - 3d Models
- Eric Skiff - Music from the album: Resister Anthems
- JustinOnline - creator of icon
Customizing And Modding
Place a PNG 32 image in the levels folder. Image must have a even hieght and width example 512x512 or 640x680 or a multiple of 4.
Background music must have same name as image file. For example JUMPER.png will load JUMPER.mp3 as background music.
Scoreboard files are created automatically based the name of the image.
Version 1.1 - June 01, 2012
- First release
Inspiration & Thanx
- Inspired by endless runner games