|Contributor(s)||Julian Mathonet, @soully, Dontwait00|
If you want to see more screenshots drop me a email - I have tonnes.
- 100 stages
- 4 difficulty levels (Boss rush, Hard, Normal, Easy)
- Online Leaderboards for high scores
- Sound effects and background music
Add your ideas or suggestion by clicking on the 'discussion' tab or here
How to play
With the Wiimote horizontally (gamecude, classic and nunchuck also work). Pointer and motion controls are not used. Dpad moves, 1 shoots and 2 use bombs. The + button brings up the game menu option. Bombs regenerate every 5 seconds. Extra bombs can be used if you have combo meter. Using extra bombs depletes the combo meter.
Gain points by destroying enemies and obstacles. Some obstacles deflect bullets.
All controls work for first player only. Wiimote horizontal.
|Options Menu / Accept|
|Quit Game Or Level|
|Not Available||Move Target Cursor|
- Owen - C Programming
- Uses sdnoise1234, Simplex noise by Stefan Gustavson
- Background music: Chippy, Two_Eyes by MC_Cullah (freemusicarchive)
- joyent http-parser
Inspiration & Thanx
- StarFox SNES
- And the dudes behind GRRLIB! :)
- Testers: kaisersozeh, Dontwait00, ry755, @PineboxGames, @ThatSkynyrdKid, Mr. Reaper @tinyvast
Version 1.1 - April 24, 2018
- Initial release