MyMenuify is an application used to install themes on your Wii's System Menu. It uses CSM files created by MyMenu or ThemeMii and also supports APP files. It works on all System Menu versions from all regions with no naming requirements. It will easily run through the Homebrew Channel.
Error creating thumbnail:
|This homebrew makes permanent changes to your Wii's flash memory (NAND) and should be used with caution.|
|This homebrew cannot be used on the Wii U's vWii. Attempting to use this homebrew on the vWii may result in the app not working, or may render the system unusable.|
Before you mess with themes
- Place any csm in any folder of your choosing on your SD card, perhaps in a folder called "Themes" (Without the Quotes) so they are easily found. SoftMii-style themes (000000XX.app) are also usable.
- Download MyMenuifyGUI.zip
- Extract to /apps/ on the root of your SD card.
- Run the Homebrew Channel, and select MyMenuify.
- Select your file with the D-Pad and press A to install.
MyMenuify Does not work with Virtual Wii Installing Themes on vWii Can Brick Your Wii U