Difference between revisions of "MyMenuify"
Revision as of 18:08, 8 February 2010
|(Dead Link) Source|
This application is used to install themes on your Wii's System Menu. It uses CSM files created by MyMenu and also supports APP files. It works on all System Menu versions, and all regions, with no naming requirements. It will easily run through the Hombrew Channel.
- Place any csm in any folder of your choosing on your SD card, perhaps in a folder called "Themes" (Without the Quotes) so they are easily found. SoftMii-style themes (000000XX.app) are also usable.
- Download MyMenuifyGUI.zip
- Extract to /apps/ on the root of your SD card.
- Run the Homebrew Channel, and select MyMenuify.
- Select your file with the D-Pad and press A to install.