Hey, it's missile command time! Destroy the missiles before they reach the earth and blow up your family!
This uses the excellent libwiisprite for graphics and Sndlib for sound. The background music is Kenny Beltrey - Hydrate, available for free from the Kahvi Collective. The sound effects were made by me spitting on my microphone.
|or||Fire anti-missile missile|
|Hold Left/Up/Right or||Fire from left/center/right silo|
|+||100 missile mode|
|Exit to loader|
- Converted boot.elf to boot.dol for compatibility with Homebrew Channel beta9. No other changes.
- Fixed a crash bug related to split missiles not being cleaned up properly.
- Added text
- Changed background music to "Hydrate", another Kahvi track, because I was getting tired of listening to the old one over and over.
- Sped up enemy missile speed by a factor of two.
- Added an interface for writing level scripts. This is what enables the title screen, game over screen, etc.
- Moved the file hosting to WarpedFlash's dropbox. Thanks WarpedFlash!
- Added background music and sound effects (contact me on IRC if you think you can do a better job with the sound effects)
- Added split missiles
- Missiles now have trajectory lines
- Added silo health and ammo
- Marginally better sprites
- Initial release