|Author(s)||Team Twiizers, Marcan|
|[[Download from WiiBrew|Download]]|
The Menu Loader is a simple .dol executable capable of rebooting the Wii under custom boot settings.
These options include:
- Debugging Mode (via USBGecko)
- RegionFree Mode for Wii Channels
- RegionFree Mode for Wii and Gamecube discs
- No Music in the Wii Menu
- IOS selection to choose any version of the Wii system menu.
- No Health/Safety Screen
The program must be run each time you want to reboot under these conditions.
Simply decompress the .zip file and copy the 'Menu Loader' folder to the folder 'apps' on the root of your SD card.
Place the file boot.dol from the folder 'Menu Loader' on the root of your SD card. Load up the Twilight Hack.
Simply load the .dol file using one of the above methods. Select your options using the D-pad on the Wii remote and then select "Launch" to boot with your chosen settings. Note that an imported GameCube game can only save to a memory card that is either empty or has saves from its own region.
- Compatibility Issues with RegionFree usage for some discs and Channels on PAL Wii's.
- Compatibility Issues with RegionFree Channels on some NTSC Wii's.