|SDL MAME WII|
Arcade Emulator based on SDL Mame. At the moment it only runs Konami games, but more support will be added in later releases.
How to use
Unzip onto your SD card.
- Emulator Menu: WiiMote Home Button / GameCube R-Trigger
- Insert Coin: WiiMote Minus Button / GameCube Z-Button
- Start (not all games use this): WiiMote Plus Button / GameCube Start Button
- Up/Down/Left/Right - WiiMote D-Pad / Nunchuck Joystick / GameCube D-Pad
- Button 1/2/3/4 - WiiMote A/B/1/2 / GameCube A/B/X/Y (not necessarily in order)
- Only the ROMs on the MameDev website (http://mamedev.org/roms/) and a lot of
old Konami arcade games work with this build. A way to play anything MAME supports (that the Wii can also handle) is hopefully gonna be added later. In the mean time, you can try to make a customized build of your own with a specific list of hardware. See src/mame/tiny.mak and src/mame/tiny.c for an example on how to do so.
- Only software rendering is supported. This makes playing games without using
the frameskipper slow, but the auto-frameskipper feature is enabled by default. Might add GX support later to make it less choppy.
- No USB support yet.
- Stereo audio is disabled. (Due to floating point issues; will be looked into
- The joystick on GameCube controllers can't be used. (Will be looked into
1.1 - October 27, 2009
- Fixed rom selection bug
- Changes to the layout of the configuration files to make it more like other Wii homebrew