|Licence||GNU GPL v2|
- EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 file systems support
- Full read/write, files of any size can be created, modified, renamed, moved, or deleted.
- Compression, read/write support for compressed files
- Symbolic link and directory junction walking
- Journaling system
Getting the latest sources
To grab the latest and greatest copy of the sources just type:
svn checkout http://libext2fs-wii.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
Compiling and Installing
make make install # or 'sudo make install' if you aren't root.
To compile a debug version with a console print out of the debug information, type:
make debug # or 'sudo make debug' if you aren't root.
Related routines can be accessed by adding the following line to your source file(s).
When compiling you must also link against libext2fs. To do this, add -lext2fs to the LIBS section of your application Makefile; for example:
LIBS := -lwiiuse -lbte -lext2fs -lfat -logc -lm
For a more practical example of using libext2fs in your application, see it's implementation in WiiXplorer.
v1.0.3 November 05, 2011
- Sync with git snapshot 2011-10-17 / ext2fs 1.42-WIP-1016
- Fixed symlink follow
- Added support for drives with greater than 512 bytes per sector
- Some speed up in read/write
v1.0.2 June 06, 2011
- Sync with git snapshot 2011-05-15
v1.0.1 November 27, 2010
- Bug fixes in the debug building
- Fix for opening drives with size > 4gb
- Write of uid and gid of parent directy to created child nodes
- Changed creation mode from 0777 to 0755
- Added symlink creation possibility
- Speed up mount process by removing read of bitmaps on mount. Bitmaps are read on first attempt to delete/write to the disc.
v1.0.0 November 25, 2010
- Initial release
A big thanks to all the authors of libext2fs, of which this library makes use of. Thanks also to the following: