|[[Download 2.0 source|Source]]|
MY TURN BITCHES
|Restart Game (Can only be done on your turn, or if the AI beat you)|
|Start Game, or on Wiimote 2: Join game.|
|Toggle AI on/off|
|Direct Exit to Loader|
v1.1 1.2 v1.2+, you can put custom images into path/images/ and the game will load them. See sample images and included readme for more info. This readme might have the same issues as the settiiiings.ini file. Whatever. Deal with it. I already told you how. :P
Special thank you to drchink from tehskeen for pointing out the path loading bug. Per your suggestion, I made it look like the piece is sliding down (very fast) rather than just appearing there. Now post your images here so everyone can enjoy.
(Doesn't have to only be drchink, if YOU make some good images, post them here too :) ).
- added AI by Keith Pomakis
- rewrote win() to be smarter (pointless now that I found that AI, but it was a lot of work so I'm adding it here anyway)
- wiimote can be held sideways (push two (2) to drop)
- misc. cleanup
Download v1.1 and replace iiii.cpp with this.
For 1.2+, the fix was to make std::string path be global and edit line 564 to reflect that.
(Thanks to rck`d & TD-Linux for the idea for this fix. TD-Linux had a better solution, but I didn't implement it yet.) Even better solution now.
- Really really loads images from path/images/ now
- Pieces slide down rather than teleporting to the bottom.
- Tries to load images from path/images/
- Red player can switch to second wiimote during play
- settiiiings.ini also acceptable as settings' file name
- Initial release.
Why the Name?
The main reason I chose this name is that some people think too many programs are being released with ii in their names. Some of these names would normally have nothing to do with the ii sound, but the names were mangled to force an ii into them. I don't really care one way or another. I tend to think of ii as a way to identify the program as a wii program. Anyway, this name was chosen especially because it would get under the skin of certain people :D. Hi guys! You know who you are because you are the ones feeling pissed off right now :P.
If you don't like that excuse, then the 4 dots on the top of iiii represent the 4 pieces you need to line up to win.