Homebrew Disc Loader
|Homebrew Disc Channel|
|[[From the Official Website|Download]]|
Using the Homebrew Disc Channel, you can load homebrew programs from regular ISO9660 DVDs. It supports (sub)directories.
Note: the name Homebrew Disc Channel is actually wrong; the program was intended as either an add-on to the Wii Disc Channel or a separate channel, but due to the fact that BootMii will need an SD card to load, turning this program into anything other than a regular homebrew program will be useless in a couple of months. The name will be changed at the next release to Homebrew Disc Loader.
- Some way to run homebrew
- Rename programs to boot.dol and put them in separate (sub)directories on the DVD.
- Burn as ISO9660 DVD.
- Put disc in console and start program.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- Support for (parts of) meta.xml, to show friendly program names (Implemented in next release)
- Graphical interface?
- Change Name to Homebrew Disc Loader (Implemented in next release)
- Add a 'retry'-function when a non-homebrew disc is inserted; may come in handy if loading with Twilight Hack
- Add loading from USB drive?
- Burning a lot of programs (more than 25 I think) on one DVD results in not being able to scroll through the upper part of the list. This is fixed in the next release.
- When selecting one app, it may load another. This probably has something to do with the sorting mechanism; I'll see if I can fix this in the next release too.