Homebrew Card Manager
Homebrew Card Manager is a easy to use, n00b-friendly launcher for use with Homebrew-focused SD cards.
|Homebrew Card Manager|
|This project has been officialy abandoned. I'm no longer going to work on it due to it being useless, and my learning of C.|
The .NET Framework 4.0 beta (the one that came Win7) is required to run this application!
How to install on to SD card:
1. Download latest archive
2. Extract archive to root of sd card
3. Next time you put the sd card in Windows should automaticly run the app (if you have AutoRun/AutoPlay on) TADA!
Do you notice that there are only 4 buttons on the launcher yet? Thats because I need your help to make more apps to add in, just make a noob-friendly pc utility and post it in the talk page! PLEASE MAKE APPS!
You can also suggest features in the discussion page.
Bugs & Suggestions
Please report any bugs and suggestions at http://code.google.com/p/hcmgr-wii/issues/list
- Main Developer - Hunterm
- Graphics - Various Websites
- Application Manager - pbsds
- 7-Zip Archiver - Igor Pavlov
- Original Notepad2 - Florian Balmer
- Notepad2 Extended - Kai Liu
- All the people who suggested and submitted feedback on the talk page
- All the testers
- Team Twiizers - amazing HAXX
- SifJar and bg4545 - made me think (too many questions)
- Microsoft - tools used to develop this
- My Family - Support during development
- replaced notepad++ with notepad2, it is more n00b friendly
- added application manager cred to pbsds
- updated credits
- fixed launching notepad++
- fixed creating apps folder
- download in exe self-extracter or in zip format
- Added 7-Zip portable
- Added Notepad++ Portable
- Added Homebrew Browser Downloader/Installer
- Added Checking for updates
- Download in 7-zip format
- Download from MediaFire, my computer is SOOOOO SLOW
- Initial Release