|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Hero City is a 3d game about a superhero in a city.
|Aim the camera|
v0.4 - May 31, 2011
- Now when you attack you can actually hurt and eventually defeat enemies.
- The movement of enemies and the way they turn and bump into each other and you has been smoothed out.
- Now you get points for defeating enemies and your high score is saved when you die.
- You also get experience points which are persistent (They don’t get reset to zero when you die).
- Your health regenerates now and when it goes down to zero you die and get sent back to the title screen.
- The file size is smaller.
- I fixed some little things.
v0.3 - May 31, 2011
- I’ve added a simple skybox.
- Fixed up some things and improved performance a bit from the last version.
- The colors of the buildings are now randomized.
- The hero now has a cape and has been re textured to resemble the NintendoMax mascot.
- Flying and running have been moved to the Z button.
- Now you use energy (which automatically regenerates) when flying or running.
- You can now punch with the C and B buttons although you still cant actually harm the enemies.
v0.2 - May 26, 2011
- I added a home menu.
- The cursor is a nice Wii style hand now.
- I edited the main characters texture to be a little bit less of a blatant Superman copy.
- Now there are multiple kinds of enemies.
- All of the enemies have walking animation.
- There is music now.
v0.1 - May 17, 2011
- First release
If you like this game, be sure to check out the sequel.
Background music (La busqueda de IANNA) by Epic Soul Factory. http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/85641