Gravity is a multiplayer game that is somewhat similar to Gravity Well by Software Engineering Inc. The goal is to kill the other players on the screen. All objects other than the planets are affected by the gravity of the planets.
Hey! Look at this
I have gotten some comments that things like the zoom and the acceleration of the ships in Gravity aren't set to comfortable values. Therefore, I have added the ability to change the acceleration of the ships and brought attention to the zoom function, which was already there. Please, if you find that some different values for acceleration and zoom are more comfortable than the defaults, please tell me. Also, v1.1 is not yet available via the Homebrew Browser.
Note that the controller is held on its side.
|Return to menu|
|Return to Loader|
To Do List
This program is not a game yet, but I do plan to make it so by adding these game mechanics:
- Add split screens for the different players, and make a scrollable map.
- Add a "radar" to help navigate the map
- Give the planets "HP" so that they don't change color as quickly-Done!
- Make planets go to a different color when they are "defeated", and then change to the color of the player when it lands on the open planet-Done!
- Give planets guns to defend itself-Done!
- Add sound
- Players lose when they have died and have no planet
- Added planet guns
- Planets "claimed" when landed upon
- Planets have "health"
- Ships elongated
- Acceleration adjustable
- First public release
- Fixed acceleration and speed
- Gravity working
- All collisions working!
- Planets change color when shot
- Title screen
- Can change #planets and #ships
- Zoom adjustable
- Crayon, NoNameNo, and _CONEJO for helping me get PNGU and GRRLIB to work!