|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Gravitii is a puzzle game with a simple objective. All you have to do is shoot the ball at the target. The only problem is there are planets in the way. You must use the gravitii of the planets to curve your ball and hit the target, but be careful because every planet's gravity level is different.
How to Play
Gameplay is simple, just click and hold A on the controller and drag the cursor across the screen to aim the ball. A arrow will appear that shows the current direction and power of your shot. Release A to fire the ball. Press B at any time during the ball's path to reset it. There are other buttons that have functions, which can be read below.
- change planets so that they are darker the more dense they are.
- added extra ingame controls
- added a screen when the game is completed
- Initial Release
- Multi-Player mode will allow two or more players to compete against each other.
- Create A Level mode will allow the player to create their own levels which can be saved.
- Wifi will hopefully be able to allow players to trade levels, and compete against each other.