|Wii Development Environment Set-Up Script|
It's a devkitPPC/libogc/libfat setup script for Linux. So you don't have to! Yay!
Just call the script. There are no arguments to call to it.
Configuration is done by directly editing the script. There is a nicely marked configuration section at the top of the script. You can change:
- Version of devkitPPC to download.
- Version of libogc to download.
- Version of libfat to download.
- Directory to install to.
You shouldn't change the first three except for something newer, as older versions are stored in a different directory.
3.3 - 3.5
- More cleanups.
- Small cleanup.
- MIT license.
- I did some stupid stuff. Now it's less stupid.
- Another rewrite. Looks nicer.
- No longer have to be using /bin/bash as shell. Now uses whatever /bin/sh points to.
- Updated out-of-date configuration.
- Removed stupid GUI Zenity idea (I did this a while ago. Never put it here, though.).
- Decided it's time for a version bump.
1.0 - 1.9*
- Me dicking around.