It's uhm... a devkitPPC/libogc setup script for Linux. So you don't have to! Yay!
3.3 - 3.5
- More cleanups.
- Small cleanup.
- MIT license.
- I did some stupid stuff. Now it's less stupid.
- Another rewrite. Looks nicer.
- No longer have to be using /bin/bash as shell. Now uses whatever /bin/sh points to.
- Updated out-of-date configuration.
- Removed stupid GUI Zenity idea (I did this a while ago. Never put it here, though.).
- Decided it's time for a version bump.
1.0 - 1.9*
- Me dicking around.