Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cubicle Shooter is an FPS with a destructible environment. It is still early in development.
v0.2 - July 25, 2011 - http://www.multiupload.com/4XTKA4YG9L
- You can now shoot and hurt the people. They get pushed back when shot.
- When the people get too close to you they push you and hurt you.
- Both you and the other people bleed when hurt and the blood paints the ground and walls.
- Your health regenerates (up to one hundred) but if it ever drops to zero then the game will reset.
- There is a scoring system which rewards you with 25 points every time you shoot one of the people and an additional 100 when you kill one of them (they die after four hits).
- You can now save the game and load a previously saved game. Saving and loading is extremely slow on Wii.
- You are taller now but can crouch back down. Just like in the PS3 version you will automatically crouch if you don't have enough room to stand.
- There have been changes to the controls.
- There have been some bug fixes.
v0.1 - June 9, 2011 - http://www.multiupload.com/G4CVWV843Z
- First release