Colem is a Colecovision emulator for the Wii game console.
- Copy the application folder in the "apps" directory of the SD card (HomeBrew channel structure).
- Create a directory "/roms/romscol" on the SD card
- Put all your roms (.rom or .zip) in that directory including the system rom (named "coleco.rom")
- Boot the emulator from the HomeBrew Channel.
- Select ROM and press the "2" button."
"HOME" to exit the emulator at anytime. "cursor keys" to navigate up/down/left/right. "button 2" to shoot (or whatever...) "plus" to invoke the emulated console's Keyboard/keyPad (press "plus" again to swap the joystick/keyPad number) and "2" button again to come back to the game and/or confirm the pad key press. "minus" to go back to the ROMs menu.
- SDHC support (build with latest libogc and libfat)
- Some incompatibility issues
- some problems in double buffering causing some corruptions in GFX.
- Sound to be improved in a next release...
30/01/09: V1.0: Initial release.