|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Cherophobe is an FPS in which you must defend yourself against the unending assault of smiley faces. For every Smiley face that you defeat you will be rewarded with ten points (the high score is automatically saved when you die). Your health drains away when a smiley face is too close to you and when you run out of health the game restarts. Scattered around the environment are health packs which will raise your health. There are also boxes containing addition ammo. Like the smiley faces the health packs and ammunition will infinity re spawn but always in random places that are out of view so you will need to continue wandering around the map to find them.
v1.1 - October 23, 2012
- Added an online scoreboard (you need a PlatonicRobot.com account before your score can be added to the board).
- Updated home menu (with a network section that can be used to view people's scores).
v1.0 - May 28, 2010
- I’ve added a tile screen.
- There is now a home menu pause screen.
- The cursor is now a nice Wii style pointing hand.
- Now when you hold down the A button you wont turn.
- When you shoot the shots now go in the direction that the cursor is pointing in instead of simply going in the direction of the camera.
- I tweaked a lot of number (you turn faster, enemies move faster, they do more damage, there are fewer health pickups, etc).
- The controller now vibrates when you are being injured.
- I’ve also added background music.
v0.9 - May 19, 2010
- First release
Background music (Melancoly) by Grace Valhalla. http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/grace.valhalla/