Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with System Menu v3.5|System Menu#Version|System Menu v3.5.
|Release date||March 3, 2009|
|System Menu IOS||IOS52|
|Wiimpersonator initial scan (K)|
|Minor revisions||3.5rev01, 3.5rev02, 3.5rev03|
Version 3.5 of the System Menu was announced on March 3, 2009, by an announcement Nintendo sent to the Wii Message Board. It is only available in Korea.
March 3, 2009 (rev01)
- Added IOS52 (used by menu)
- Updated Wii Shop Channel to use the new IOS51
- Updated rgnsel
- Updated IOS41, IOS43, IOS45 and IOS46.
- Added IOS254 (a copy of IOS9), analogous to in 3.4.
- Stubbed IOS4 and IOS40
March 25, 2009 (rev02)
- Fixed signing bug and STM Release Exploit in IOS9, IOS21, IOS37, IOS53, IOS55, and IOS254
- Stubbed IOS16 (stub removed from NUS on March 27th)
- Added IOS61 to prepare for rev03
- Updated BC and MIOS to the versions installed by 3.4, despite GameCube functionality being disabled in Korea.
March 25, 2009 (rev03)
- Corresponds with the 4.0 update elsewhere, without a System Menu update.
- Stubbed IOS51
- Updated Wii Shop Channel to use the new IOS61
What is affected
While some exploits were fixed in the Korean IOS branches, no homebrew is affected. The closest to homebrew being affected is with PatchMii, which Nintendo failed to overwrite, like with 3.4.