Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with System Menu v3.2|System Menu#Version|System Menu v3.2.
|Release date||February 25, 2008 February 25, 2008|
|System Menu IOS||IOS30|
|Wiimpersonator initial scan (U)|
|Minor revisions||3.2rev01, 3.2rev02, 3.2rev03, 3.2rev04|
This update does not affect any prominently-used features or menus; however it does provide some behind the scenes updates that will improve system performance.
February 25, 2008 (rev01)
- Disc Channel updated to display "Wii System Update" if the game currently inserted into the Wii contains a Wii Menu/Channel update.
- The Wii LED light will glow if information is received while playing a game
March 20, 2008 (rev02)
- Added WiiWare support in the Wii Shop Channel.
March 21, 2008 (rev03)
- IOS37 (the first IOS with the signing bug fixed) released. It was used by some early WiiWare titles in Japan, but not everywhere else
June 16, 2008 (rev04)
Message from Nintendo
We would like to inform you that
you can now update your Wii Menu
to version 3.2. To do this, please
press the Update button at the bottom of your screen.
Once installed, if a Game Disc is
inserted into the Wii console and an
update is required, a notification
message will be displayed across the
Disc Channel alerting you to update
If no update is needed, the title of
the Game Disc inserted will be
After February 26th, those who
have already done the update will
not need to update again.
Thank you for updating your Wii