Wii Double Down
|Wii Double Down|
|[coming soon! Source]|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Wii Double Down is a simple blackjack game for the Wii.
The object of blackjack is to get a higher card total than the dealer, but without going over 21.
Source code will be available soon with full comments.
|Select or + BET|
|Back or - BET|
|Show menu / Resume|
Classic Blackjack (more versions to come).
- Added Custom Table Color Option
- Added Dpad Navigation support for menu
- Added Dpad Navigation support for game
- Code housekeeping
- Initial Release
To Do List
- Rumble Options
- Sound Effect Volume Control
- BG Noise Volume Control
- Blackjack Assistant
- Improve graphics
- Add Multi-deck option (shoe)
- Add split feature
- Save progress / wallet
- Customizable rules (Dealer Hits on soft 17, surrender option, etc)
- Custom mp3 support
- MORE CASINO GAMES (keno, roulette, craps, video poker, pai gow, etc)
Video of v1.1
Thanks to _Contra_ for the video!
- Still need to add full Dpad support to Table Options Menu. (still need ir pointer for that menu only)
- Screen resolution problem in v1.0 may just be MY tv... needs further testing.
- Screen resolution on 4:3 displays (not terrible but not correct)